Social Media for Business

Weddings
Photographing Nature
Social Media for Business
Mobile Apps on the Go!!!
Your attraction to Photographs

Categories

memories captured for a lifetime
News
social media
powered by

My Blog

Social Media for Business

Just like telephone booths, it appears advertising by way of billboards ontop of buildings is no longer prime time for advertisements.  I recall taking road trips and seeing these huge billboards on the sides of buildings. It seems now advertisements are on moving vehicles, cell phones, and yes social media like facebook, twitter, Instagram, Flickr, etc. Technology truly amazes me. The use of hash tags and truly understanding social media is key to a thriving business in this modern day. You can reach such a broad vast of people across continents! What's the price of this technology?
I'm joining in what about you?  Find us on facebook and "like " our page. Rodgers Hall Photography!

21 Comments to Social Media for Business:

Comments RSS
Jane haverty on Saturday, May 31, 2014 7:30 AM
I agree . Facebook is the best way to market a business and get feedback. The only problem Is that relying on technology could be a glitch and too many eggs in that basket may lead to dependency. I love it though.

voip denver on Thursday, January 22, 2015 12:19 AM
I have really enjoyed reading your article.

MCX HNI Tips on Friday, March 10, 2017 6:10 AM
Interesting post you shared here related to business

MCX Free Tips on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 3:54 AM
Interesting points I came to know here about news

check casher Dayton on Sunday, August 20, 2017 6:38 AM
Are you trying to money right into a financial institution account, the whole quantity commonly cannot be immediately accessed; there could also be a waiting amount for the check to clean?

write an assignment for me on Monday, October 09, 2017 12:52 AM
We matured to enthusiasm Billie Jo adjacents Blockade building numerous of which therefore speedily since your mistress started walking covert the detail trudge We began to shout. Your Romeo appeared STUNNING!

Johnson on Friday, January 05, 2018 5:31 AM
Social media is very important for business. I would like to say that social media is best part of business. I am glad to find this post. custom shipping decorative cardboard box

Boudoir Photography Maine on Sunday, March 25, 2018 8:59 AM
Catherine envisions and creates images of various occasions, people, and moments. However, she has a keen interest in beautiful Maine weddings. A marriage reflects the beginning of a new adventure and is the true meaning behind these words…once upon a time…

Harley Hyde on Thursday, June 07, 2018 2:57 AM
Very well written article about social media. You have picked up a great topic to write which i like reading.I will come back to your website to read more similar articles. rubber matting best for industry use

Kyle Ford on Thursday, June 07, 2018 4:37 AM
I am glad to read about social media. I have visited many websites but this is the best so far.Keep posting more similar content. Durable quality gym flooring

london bricks on Friday, June 08, 2018 5:58 AM
Social media is a power of youth. I found some interesting things and I will apply to the development of my blog. Many thanks for making this post.

buy rubber roofing UK on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 7:40 AM
Social media is really best place to get business online, I must say you have shared valuable content which i like reading.

http://londonyellowbricks.co.uk/ on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 7:22 AM
Social media is useful for everyone but having a best part in business we can spread our business to other peoples while using internet. Thanks for sharing worthy and interesting stuff to us.

Jorge Andreson on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 9:00 AM
Yes i know social media is the main role in the business. I am really very thankful to you. You have done a great job. Thanks for taking to share. rubber flooring for shops

HBR Case Analysis on Friday, September 14, 2018 6:36 AM
Really I Appreciate The Effort You Made To Share The Knowledge. This Is Really A Great Stuff For Sharing. Keep It Up . Thanks For Sharing.

DB Online Expert on Friday, September 14, 2018 7:14 AM
This Is Really A Great Stuff For Sharing. Thanks For Sharing.

SBOBET on Thursday, October 04, 2018 10:59 PM
I just wanted to thank you so much for sharing this great article. This is something that will be useful to my site https://s-bobet.com/

london bricks for sale in UK on Monday, November 19, 2018 5:05 AM
Happily written article you have just shared with everyone, Yes, everyone talks to their friends and share their secrets. We find a perfect place for discussing something very personal.

buy gymnastic mats from UK on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 3:54 AM
Agree with your social media plan, I am really impressed with this blog! Very clear explanation of issues is given and it is open to everyone.

Playground tiles on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 4:06 AM
Valuable post.Social media for business is very important for every type of business. I am really excited to see this post.Thanks and keep it up.

best sound proofing rolls UK on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 6:07 AM
That changed into an amazing post. I favored the way you started out your writing. I very well loved studying your publish.